Hot Water Tank Services in Vancouver, BC
We rely upon our hot water tanks for many of our daily needs. When they aren’t working properly, it can leave you unable to wash your clothes, do the dishes, or even take a shower. If you find yourself in this situation, contact us at Speedy Plumping and Rooter. Our Lower Mainland plumbers have extensive experience and can be there in no time to fix your hot water tank, provide hot water tank replacement, and get you back in business. Our clients receive expert results and superior treatment from start to finish. We make sure to arrive promptly so that you aren’t left waiting and wondering. Our team of plumbers and repair experts even offers fast 60-minute service!
Signs a Hot Water Tank Needs Repair or Replacement
There are many indications that hot water tank repair is needed. You don’t have to wait until a system failure to call for help. The signs of trouble aren’t necessarily dramatic, but subtle changes in how your water heater works can let you know if the tank needs to be serviced. These are sure signs of a problem and that your water heater tank may not be up to code. If you see a leak, replace the system immediately. A flood can do exponentially worse and more expensive damage to your home than hot water tank repair or replacement.
- Water: Moisture is the most obvious sign of a leak or fracture. Over time, it’s not uncommon for leaks to spring up because the metal weakens over time as it expands and contracts with temperature changes. As metal heats and expands, water leaks out; the leak may stop once the metal cools. Unless there are leaky pipes or loose connections and fittings, the heater and tank may need to be replaced.
- Rust: If your hot water is coming out of the faucet rusty, the water heater may be rusting on the inside. This can also come from rusty pipes. There is, however, an easy way to determine if the discolored water is coming from the tank. Use a five-gallon bucket to drain water out of the heater tank; continue this until the water is clear. Three or more buckets full of rusty water likely means the water heater and tank need repairs or replacement.
- Noise: Water heater tanks are notorious for collecting sediment. As this builds up, the material gets heated each time the system turns on. Once the sediment hardens, you’ll hear banging noises and rumbling sounds. Aside from making the system less efficient and increasing the likelihood of additional damage, the noise is an indicator you need hot water tank replacement.
- Cool water: Sediment and minerals that settle to the bottom create an insulation that prevents heat from transferring from the heater to the water. This problem worsens over time. It will take the water heater longer to work as expected, and the constant heating will eventually wear out and damage the tank to the point of failure.
Why Speedy Plumbing and Rooter Stands Out Amongst the Crowd
When you are considering which plumbing and rooter company to turn to, there are many factors to consider. What makes us stand out?
- More than 30 years of combined experience
- Guaranteed lowest prices
- Free estimates
- Fast 60-minute service
- Emergency service
- Family owned and operated
- Senior discounts
- Committed to excellence
- Charge by the job and not the hour
Finding the Best Repair Professional
When you need a water heater tank quickly fixed or replaced, it’s important the technician is trained and certified, and familiar with local regulations. A permit may be required, including gas permits if your water heater is run by gas. You also want to find a provider that is:
- BBB accredited
Our team has years of experience servicing hot water heaters. Schedule service if you think there is a problem, or call for emergency service if there’s an immediate concern, such as a flood or no hot water. Tank repair and replacement professionals are on hand to address sudden failures, on a moment’s notice.
Residential & Commercial Services Throughout the Entire Lower Mainland
We offer residential and commercial services at an affordable price. In fact, we guarantee that we are the lowest price around, and we offer periodic specials and promotions on hot water tank replacement to help you save even more. While our customers receive a low cost, we in no way reduce the level of quality and dedication in our services.
We serve the entire Lower Mainland, including Vancouver, Surrey, Langley, North & West Vancouver, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Coquitlam, and Burnaby. Contact us, and we will provide you with a completely free estimate so you can see for yourself how affordable our rates are.